This 5 ounce bottle is perfect for a small event or group. Typically 150+ small designs can be created. The gel is ready to use, simply dispense into preferred applicator.
The unripe Jagua fruit (Genipa Americana L.) has been used for hundreds of years by the tribes of Central and South America for temporary body art, dying materials, and as a source of food when fully ripe. A natural body art product that lasts 10-15 days, the juice of the unripe Jagua fruit gradually turns black when exposed to oxygen (up to 24 hrs). Our product contains no added dyes for the color, it is 100% natural. Once bottle is opened use within a month for the best results. Freeze When not using.
- 5 ounce bottle of Jagua gel with twist top dispensing cap
- Create 150+ temporary black tattoos that last 10-15 days
- Safe and all natural fruit dye from Central/South America
- Reusable applicator & detailing tip for easy application
- Wholesale price!
- Supports non profit in Darien jungle which helps natives in need