A great kit to start! Along with the Jagua gel, you'll get over 150 designs to choose from & includes instructions for setup, application & aftercare. The unripe Jagua fruit (Genipa Americana L.) has been used for hundreds of years by the tribes of Central and South America for temporary body art, dying materials, and as a source of food when fully ripe. A natural body art product that lasts 10-15 days, the juice of the unripe Jagua fruit gradually turns black when exposed to oxygen (up to 24 hrs). This kit is great for parties, vacations, fooling the family you got real ink, or trying out a new tattoo before it is permanent! Our product contains no added dyes for the color, it is 100% natural. Once bottle is opened use within a month for the best results. Freeze When not using.
- Created for beginners and professional artists of all ages
- 20ml of Jagua gel in a ready to use applicator bottle
- Metal tip (for detailed artwork)
- Create 20-30 temporary black tattoos
- 20-Page booklet and extra sheets with over 150 designs, color photos and step-by-step instructions
- Transfer paper for tracing designs